Closing gender gaps and bringing women in emerging markets into the global economic mainstream represents a tremendous force for stability and prosperity worldwide. Unleashing the potential of women is an enormous opportunity for the global economy, akin to stumbling upon a relatively untapped emerging market.
Global Women Leaders Conference celebrates the courage, creativity, strength of certainty and humanity of socially responsible women leaders and their capability to leave a lasting inheritance impacting the sustainable future development of communities and organizations across the world. Held annually in the celebration of International Women’s Day, Woibex pays tribute to women who translate outstanding leadership to action to forge long-term cooperation in building a globally competitive environment.
Who will attend?
- Ministers, Ambassadors, and Members of Parliament
- Women leaders in the Ministry of Education
- Board members of Chamber of Commerce and Women Development Institutions
- C-Level Executives (CEO's, Chairmen, Presidents, MDs)
- Regional and Global High Ranking Delegates
- Deans, Principals, Head of the Departments, and Supervisors of Schools and Colleges
- Faculty and Administrators of Educational Institutions
- Academia and Researchers, Women Association Leaders
- Women Leaders in Police and Armed Forces
- Women Entrepreneurs
- Women Business Leaders and Executives
- Women leaders in Government and Business Organizations