Woibex is one of the leading global women leaders and entrepreneur’s event. Organized by Datamatix annually since 19 years, it focuses on women empowerment trough leadership, entrepreneurship, knowledge management and capacity building to enable women to face the new challenges in the era of modern management and globally interlinked society, integrated economy and smart cities. Its mission is to forge strong relationships amongst the global communities, where the west-east and north-south meets and revolve around the future, human capital, and knowledge development strategy, to exchange global best practices and innovative strategies that will drive women leaders to become more engaged in developing the government, corporate, communities and families and take an active part in the globally interlinked society and integrated economy and leadership competence.
Woibex Conference Objectives
Empowering the Women Leaders in:
• Leading the government organizations and business
• Increasing their presence in the new global integrated economy
• The active role in the smart cities and countries development.
• Next generation of women in leadership excellence and entrepreneurship
• Promoting the economic development and growth of women SMEs and projects
• Women participation in decision-making and its positive impact on the world.
• Developing Partnerships with the global organizations Woibex
Expected Global Participants:
• Current and Former Women President and Prime Ministers (Or Representative)
• Members of the Royal Family, Women Celebrities
• Women Ministers, Ambassadors, Members of Parliament and Politician
• Government and Business Leaders and Corporate Board Members
• C-Level Executives (CEO's, Chairmen, Presidents, MDs)
• Deans, Principals and Faculty of Educational Institutions
• Women Leaders in Police and Armed Forces
• Business Women Leaders and Executives
• Women Entrepreneurs and leaders in Government and Business Organizations